Did you know that aging can be fun? There are certain things seniors do to add excitement to life. Other than physical exercises, seniors have adopted massage to relax blood vessels and encourage smooth blood flow. This not only helps you stay active but also keeps you fit and more steadfast in your 90s.
In this review, we have shared the top 10 Home Massage Devices for seniors so that you can find it stress-free to make a buying decision. According to massagechairhero.com, massage devices are few luxuries in life, making them a must-have for every senior. Before we dive straight into the reviews, let’s find out why you need a massage device for seniors.
Why a massage device for seniors is key
Here are the benefits that come with massage devices for seniors
- It improves body balance as you get older. This is because your bones get weaker as you age, and a good massage device can add strength by positioning the bones well to avoid falls.
- As you age, the blood circulation becomes irregular. A massage device eliminates numbness and encourages blood flow.
- It stimulates the nervous system. Mostly aging comes with the loss of memory when the nervous system becomes inactive. With massage therapy, you will have your nervous system activated and thus restore the brain’s happiness and activity.
- Assist in stroke recovery. Previously, stroke victims were encouraged to spend close to 48 hours in bed to promote healing. Hover, a massage device helps you return the normalcy quicker.
- A massage device, when used correctly, improves sleep. Commonly, seniors battle with insomnia, and a better way to deal with this condition is to have the massage device.
Ten massage devices for a happier and more fulfilling life
1. Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager
Zyllion is an advanced massager designed for the neck, lower back, shoulder, and calf regions. It features 3D dimensions to relieve strained muscles faster than the usual massaging units. You can use it at home or place it on your car seat as you massage.
It is simple to use with a plugin and go functionality. This allows you to save time and work fast. Additionally, the massager is small and, thus, space-saving. Also, you can carry it from one place to the other without compromising your comfortable life.
2. Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Massager
Do you want the real feeling of an experienced masseuse from a massage device? Get this unit and enjoy the outcomes. It is small, thus easy to handle. The unit comes with variable intensity, thus massages the entire body leaving you with a relaxed feeling.
It also has four unique attachments to boost the use. Besides, it is user-friendly thanks to the ergonomic design. Finally, the 9 ft. cable improves usability
3. Hangsun Handheld Neck Back Massager MG400
If you are looking for a soothing and deep massage, then this massager has a speed of 3,500 Pulses per Minute. It is excellent for a targeted massage, thanks to the dual head percussion feature. It also boasts a variable speed control to suit your different body sections.
Additionally, the unit has three massage exchange nodes to suit your functionality. Finally, the comfortable ergonomic handle makes it easy to use.
4. HoMedics Percussion Action Massager
Massagers with adjustable heat intensity are rare. This model is small making it portable. It adjusts heat to suit your massage requirements. It also boasts of a dual pivoting head for customized use.
The unit is simple to use and comes with a soothing heat feature to give you a relaxing experience. Finally, you get a two-year limited warranty and an assurance of 30-day money back.
5. Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
You can have a powerful sensation with this foot massager. It is perfect for seniors since it promotes blood flow into the legs and fosters easy movement. The unit is simple to use, and since it is small, you can easily carry it anywhere for home and away use.
The model also has a dual massage operation and thus works perfectly for your feet. Finally, you will get adjustable comfort and, therefore, a fulfilling experience after use.
6. Tens Unit Machine Pulse Massager
This unit is perfect for seniors since it comes with 24 massage modes. You are sure to get the mode that works for every section on your body. It is a user-friendly type that connects on your phone for easy operation. It also has a limited time warranty to back your purchase.
7. FDA cleared OTC HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit
This is another unit recommended for seniors. It boasts of simple operation. You can tune it with your phone and enjoy the ease of use. Additionally, it features 20 levels of adjustable intensity for a long-lasting effect. This makes it easy to work through chronic pain and well as other body demands that require massage.
8. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager
This massager is perfect for the neck, shoulder, foot, and legs. It offers varying speeds, thus easy to set your preferred rate. The eight deep kneading massage nodes are excellent for relaxing your muscle tension. Finally, it boasts of a 3D operating mode to give you a deep tissue feeling as you explore the direct body section that requires massaging.
9. Shiatsu Back Shoulder and Neck Massager
You probably have come across the 4D kneading massage. If not, then this is the right unit for you. It is friendly to seniors as the unit boast of lightweight construction. It has eight deep tissue kneading nodes to guarantee you excellent services.
10. Papillon Back Massager
Here is a massager designed to help you work on numb regions on your body. It is small, thus easy to use. You will love how it distributes heat through the areas you want to be massaged. It is suitable for legs, waits, and body muscle.
A massage appliance is a must-have for seniors. You probably want to add a massage device to the other massage tools that you own. You will notice that these tools are easy to use. Besides, they will enhance your health, letting you live a fulfilled life.