As people grow older some of the simplest tasks can become challenging such as having to recall information on the spot or where you placed certain items. February was Senior Independence Month and it’s still the ideal time to find tools that can make a senior’s life easier without having to compromise their independence. Tapplock one+ is a smart fingerprint padlock that utilizes a person’s fingerprint to open, making combinations and keys a thing of the past. The lock can store multiple fingerprints to allow other users access and it is completely waterproof, meaning you can use the lock to secure gates, sheds or other outdoor equipment without having to worry about water damage.
Tapplock one+ allows seniors to secure valuables without having to remember combinations or keys!
Easy to Carry and Use
MOFT stand is as light as a pen and thin as a coin, you just might forget you’re carrying it around. Fold it when you need it, and unfold it when you’re on the go. Nothing is redundant in your bag.
Natural Part of Your Laptop
We got so used to stands with actual body & physical shape, that we forgot what a good one looks like — you won’t see it, until you use it. MOFT Stand is borned to be a natural part of your laptop.
A HEALTHIER POSTURE
MOFT stand offers low/high lifting mode that elevates 2 or 3 inches of your screen position. You can always find the best posture.
Seedsheet Garden Guru Sensor
Seedsheet recently debuted the Garden Guru Sensor, a Bluetooth-enabled sensor that provides users with precise, real-time data to facilitate maximum plant growth and ensure everyone’s gardening experience reaps the benefits of homegrown food to something much stickier and only legal in a few states.
Seedsheet Announces Launch of Integrated “Garden Guru” Sensor & App at CES 2019
Real-Time “Dirt Data” Promotes Healthy Plant Growth for All Gardeners
Vermont-based AgTech startup Seedsheet, unveiled its newest product, the Garden Guru Sensor, a Bluetooth-enabled sensor that provides users with precise, real-time data to facilitate maximum plant growth and ensure everyone’s gardening experience reaps the benefits of homegrown food.
Seedsheet’s new BTE sensor ensures thriving, full-sized gardens no matter the gardener’s skill level. The discreet, Bluetooth-enabled sensor tracks real-time data for soil moisture, UV light exposure and ambient temperature of the garden environment for optimal growing conditions. The sensor has a wide Bluetooth range for easy monitoring throughout the day and enough battery power to last through a full gardening season. Designed for any of Seedsheet’s garden kits or for the conventional grower, users can simply place the sensor in their garden and monitor the “dirt data” from the Garden Guru companion app. Through the app, users can receive updates from their garden in which they can track germination progress and receive automated tips and video tutorials throughout the lifecycle of the garden, prolonging the harvest and ensuring multiple meals. Geo-location feature also integrates with weather APIs for real-time weather updates for users to track in their region.
The Garden Guru Sensor is the latest product to join the lineup of pre-selected plant variety kits for garden-enthusiasts. From a sunny window sill to a balcony or back yard, Seedsheet’s product suite ensures thriving gardens, extensive cost savings and fewer trips to the grocery store.
Seedsheet’s Garden Guru Sensor retails for $29.99 and will be available in Spring 2019. For more information about Seedsheet or to view the entire product line, visit www.seedsheets.com.
These devices, which are budget friendly, are great to help keep your loved one’s health in check and comes with a large variety of accessories from mesh to leather and bold colors.
From a seniors perspective especially, the selling point for these is the streamlined approach – a bit more simplistic than some of the advanced devices like Versa or Ionic, but without skimping on the key health features like heart rate tracking, sleep tracking and keeping a variety of exercise modes available to users.
Fitbit Inspire HR™ ($99.95; comes in: black, lilac or white/black) – An easy-to-use, stylish fitness tracker that helps you build healthy habits with 24/7 heart rate tracking, 15+ goal-based exercise modes, Sleep Stages and up to 5 days of battery life for day-to-night wear – all at an approachable price. With a modern, minimalist, comfortable and swimproof design plus options to personalize to your own style, Inspire HR offers more features and helps motivate you to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- Availability: Now available
- Additional Colors and Accessory Options Include:
- Classic silicone wristbands ($24.95): In black, lilac and white/black
- Printed silicone wristbands ($29.95): In lilac bloom and soft pink deco
- Premium Horween leather wristbands ($34.95): In cognac and midnight
- Horween leather double wrap saffiano bracelets ($39.95): In black and blush pink
- Stainless steel mesh bracelets ($69.95): In rose gold and silver
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition™ ($159.95; comes in: white, lilac, mulberry, and marina blue) – Fitbit’s most affordable smartwatch yet, Versa Lite Edition has features that include: activity, sleep and heart rate tracking, notifications, apps and 4+ day battery life—plus bold color choices and an easy one-button design. Versa Lite is easy-to-use, lightweight, comfortable and comes in new vibrant colors to appeal to a fun-seeking, youthful audience.
- Availability: Now available
- Additional Color and Accessory Options Include:
- Classic silicone bands ($29.95): In mulberry, marina blue, lilac, sunshine and scarlet
- Hybrid woven striped bands ($34.95): In navy/pink, navy/mulberry, navy/orange, and black/gray
- Horween leather bands ($49.95): In cognac, lavender, midnight blue, plum, and saddle stitch and black stitch
- Stainless steel metal accessories: $99.95 for metal link bands in black or silver, $79.95 for stainless steel metal mesh in silver and black
Available at Fitbit.com and select retailers.
This Father’s Day – consider giving a gadget that is affordable and handy. Get rid of all the old garage door remotes that clutter the car. Get him a remote that will fit in his pocket!
The new Genie Universal Remote consolidates up to 4 garage door and gate openers of any make/model into ONE!!
Available at Home Depot, this remote is easy to use and retails for less than $34.99.
The Genie® Universal Remote is the newest innovation in an extensive line of accessories from the trusted garage door opener brand. Compact and convenient, this remote can operate up to four gate or garage door openers from the most popular brands. With pre-programmed settings and a unique pairing feature, homeowners have a simplified, ready-to-use option for multiple opener control needs. The versatile visor clip and keychain options ensure that this universal remote is always within reach. www.geniecompany.com
· Compatible with most major garage door and gate opener brands sold in the USA
· Ready-to-use with four preset buttons right out of the box
· Visor clip or keychain option inside every box
· Unique pairing feature makes additional programming easy
· Versatile – allowing up to four mix-and-match gate and garage door opener brands on one remote
· LED light provides visual cues to make programming easy
· Fits in the palm of your hand measuring 1-5/8” W x 2-1/4” H x 3/8” D
· Battery operated (comes with 1xCR2032 standard battery)
· Available at Home Depot nationwide in stores and online
· MSRP: $28.99-34.99
· JBL Charge 4: This portable waterproof speaker is for the impromptu dance party to enhance the grass volleyball tournament. No matter the location, this speaker won’t disappoint. With over 20 hours of playtime and the ability to charge smart devices with a built-in USB port, the party is here to stay, no matter how long it lasts. ($149.95)
- JBL Endurance PEAK: Discover epic performance at its core with the PEAK’s unique and form-fitting design. Whether rock climbing or sprinting oceanside its PowerHook technology makes sure these headphones won’t fall off no matter the workout, conveniently powering on hands free and off with the tap of a finger. ($119.95)
· JBL Clip 3: Whether backpacking through Europe or hiking through the Rockies, the JBL Clip 3 is a perfect companion. As the name suggests, the Clip 3 has a built-in carabiner to attach to virtually anything while on-the-go. In addition to 10 hours of playback, this speaker can withstand accidental spills or freak rainstorms with its waterproof design. ($59.95)
· JBL GO 2: “Small but mighty” is on brand for this Bluetooth speaker. Light and compact and packs a punch no matter the playlist. Toss it in a backpack, suitcase or on a stroller, because this waterproof speaker raises the style profile of any active lifestyle ($39.95; 10 color options)
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.