Did you know that more than 15 million Americans suffer from conditions that compromise their strength and ability to get on and off the toilet? Using the bathroom is not only challenging physically, it’s one of the most frequent tasks we face each day.
The LiftSeat 300 Independence toilet lift is the no-lift, no-store, on-demand solution for supporting one of the most repetitive, bio-mechanically challenging activities of daily living (ADL). When installed in your bathroom, the LiftSeat 300 Independence virtually eliminates the risk of injury related to this personal task. Even if you need assistance from a caregiver, the LiftSeat 300 Independence protects you and the people who care for you.
Like its name assures, the LiftSeat 300 Independence simply provides independence. In summary, it conveniently raises and lowers with the touch of a thumb, it is easy to clean, and has antifungal/antibacterial surfaces. In addition, the LiftSeat 300 Independence’s integrated splash guard reduces the chance of accidents, while delivering optimal support of the ‘sit to stand’ (STS) motion path.
The LiftSeat 300 Independence is powered by LiftTek Core Assistive Technology (LiftTek) to remove the physical force necessary to support the STS motion path required for getting on and off the toilet. LiftTek is the result of ground breaking research and product development focused on the biomechanics, kinematics, and human factors related to toileting.
Thanks to LiftTek, the LiftSeat 300 Independence precisely follows the STS motion path to support the hip, knee, and ankle joints—delivering maximum comfort, support, and safety. If you own a lift chair, you need a LiftSeat 300 Independence.
The LiftSeat 300 Independence has the following economic and care benefits that greatly balance out any cost concerns:
- Helps you remain independent longer to dramatically reduce your cost of living.
- Pays for itself each month you avoid the next level of care.
- Restores independence and dignity to the personal task of using the bathroom.
- Virtually eliminates the risk of falls or injury to individuals and the people who care for them.
- Easy to use, fits over existing toilets, and works in virtually any bathroom.
- Comfortably accommodates family members who do not need assistance.
- What monetary value can you place on independence?