The main advantage of online casinos over land-based ones is that they offer more games. Game developers release new titles all the time. Nevertheless, despite there being so many available slot games, some titles always appear amongst the most played slot games. Certain deposit and play games got so popular with players around the world that they are now considered to be casino classics.
How to choose the best slot game to play?
Picking a title to play can be a difficult task as there are hundreds of slots available online, and each of them has a different theme and different features. When you are deciding which game to play you should look at:
• RTP of the slot – the higher the Return to Player value, the higher your chances of getting payouts. A high RTP value is anything above 96% and, if you want to increase your chances of winning, you shouldn’t pick games that offer less than that.
• number of paylines – a payline is a combination of symbols that can bring you a payout. Modern slot machines can have between 9 and 243 paylines with 25-30 being the average amount. The more paylines there are, the more ways for you to win.
• theme – some slot themes offer amazing 3D graphics and animations that can make the game more entertaining. Online you can find any slot theme you can think of including movie themes or music themes.
• bonus rounds – bonus rounds in slots are a great way to win extra money or free spins.
• jackpots – if you got lucky enough to win a huge jackpot, you could never work again. Even though your chances of winning a progressive jackpot are small, there are bigger than if you play a game that doesn’t offer one.
Popular casino games online
There are several games that stand out in the world of online slots and most players have either played them or heard of them. Below you can find a few examples of popular casino games online.
• a legendary slot from NetEnt, introduced in 2012
• offers five reels, three rows, and ten paylines that pay out both ways
• bonus features include wilds that expand to cover the entire reel, and the free respins feature that can be retriggered three times
• the game is a low volatility slot, which means that it doesn’t offer big prizes or progressive jackpots but you are likely to get smaller payouts frequently
2. Mega Moolah
• Microgaming released this slot, known for its huge progressive jackpots, in 2006
• the game features Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega jackpots that can be won by spinning the wheel in the Jackpot Bonus game
• The Mega jackpot has a guaranteed payout of £1,000,000.00
3. Book of Ra
• Egyptian-themed slot from Novomatic, released in 2004
• The slot offers five reels with nine paylines, and players can enjoy the free spins bonus round
• The game became so popular that game developers released a spin-off of it called Book of Ra Deluxe