Looking for something different to do this Valentine’s Day?
Maybe something a little sassy, sexy and naughty?
Whelp–actress, burlesque dancer, adult starlet, and author of Naughty Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles, Sienna Sinclaire shares some of her Top Spots and Things To Do to make this one Valentine’s Day to remember forever.
On a budget? Here’s what Sienna recommends:
- Come up with a theme night such as Hawaiian or Arabic
- Buy some sexy lingerie to match your theme
- Cook dinner together at home keeping your theme in mind
- It’s all about the ambiance—candles, fireplace, dim lighting, music
- Tease your lover—hula or belly dance for your mate (keeping that theme in mind)
- Don’t forget the happy ending—turn your lover into dessert
Explore sexy—with or without a date:
- Go to your local adult store and buy some fun stuff
- Take a striptease class
- Go for an after dinner cocktail after dinner
- Have a stay-cation for a night at a hotel
Need some more ideas? Sienna lists other things to do on her blog.
Naughty lifestyle expert Sienna Sinclaire’s recently published travel book, Naughty Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles covers everything saucy in Los Angeles – from dining to shopping to clubbing. For locals and visitors alike, who want to experience something naughty in Los Angeles, look no further than Sienna’s beautifully photographed and researched book. Rather than surf the internet for hours trying to finding fun in the city of Angels, this single gal by choice compiled all the naughty information that’s fit to print for those looking for something different to do around town. Sinclaire serves as a personal tour guide, leading the reader through planning the perfect getaway for singles, couples or just the girls. A must read for anyone planning to visit Los Angeles that makes Los Angeles sexy, not sleazy or slutty. Learn more on her site.
Senior Outlook Today is your go-to source for information, inspiration, and connection as you navigate the later years of life. Our team of experts and writers is dedicated to providing relevant and engaging content for seniors, covering topics such as health and wellness, finances, technology and travel.