Embrace this Valentine’s Day with beauty and romance! Nothing is sweeter than this charming 3-in-1 gift that includes a pink and red bouquet of roses, carnations and chrysanthemums hand-delivered in a stunning hand-blown red glass vase wrapped with a gorgeous adjustable bracelet made of golden wire and shimmering red hearts. It’s sure to earn you an embrace or two!
Wiggletot Diaper Changer
One in four working families depends on grandparents for childcare. Wiggletot is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift children can buy parents from their grandchildren for their homes, as it makes changing diapers easier for them as the baby tries to wiggle around.
This is Zaida, a mom of two girls and of the Wiggletot Diaper Changer (www.wiggletot.com), a solution that finally makes diaper changing your little one easier, as well as stress and mess free.
Wiggletot makes diaper changing easy thanks to a changing pad cover and detachable vest combo (complete with attachable toys) that keeps baby in one place and entertained, letting mom or dad whip through the changing process with ease.
About Wiggletot Diaper Changer:
- Great help preventing messes keeping baby still while changing – less clean-up and soiled, stained clothing
- Reduces the number of times a baby needs their clothes changed in a day – On average, baby’s clothes are changed 5 times a day
- Great gift for a happy baby – Attachable toys to distract, entertain and relax baby
- Easy to get on baby whether they’re upright or lying down, simple to use
- $39.99 and available online at www.wiggletot.com
Droplet is perfect for the gardener or gadget lover in everyone’s life. The latest in home automation, Droplet has become one of the most buzzed about smart home products of the year (you can see it featured on this segment of Live! with Kelly and Michael here).
Droplet is a smart sprinkler system that delivers the perfect amount of water to each specific plant when it needs it most. By leveraging real-time weather data and its comprehensive biological database, Droplet takes the guesswork out of gardening by identifying each individual plant and distributing water based on its unique needs. Droplet can keep plants in bloom without wasting water; saving thousands of gallons of water and saving users an average of $263 a year!
A modern day ice scraper, the IceDozer Plus 2.0 includes an improved flexiblade designed to do a better job on stubborn frost. The patented and scientifically designed IceDozer Plus 2.0 is really two products combined. This serious tool comes equipped with multiple attack surfaces, including the flexible. Plus, it’s 100% made in the USA!
The Franklin Mint literally has every product that you can think of – coins, diecast, dolls, figurines, jewelry, memorabilia, sports items and more – for all age ranges and occasions. Below are some of the products available this holiday season:
- Founding Fathers of America Coin Collection: America holds its Founding Fathers in great esteem. Now you can enjoy – and own – a piece of history with Founding Fathers of America Coin Collection. This remarkable and beautiful coin collection includes seven medallions layered in 24 karat gold, a hardbound copy of the U.S. Constitution, gloves, fact cards and a magnifying glass so you may appreciate these fine coins up close. Each coin is dedicated to one of seven Founding Fathers: George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay and Thomas Jefferson. Each coin is engraved with their image on one side and a quote on the reverse. The Founding Fathers of America Coin Collection – The Official Franklin Mint Collection comes housed in an elegant display case. The Founding Fathers coin collection makes a fascinating discussion piece in your home and is a great family heirloom to be enjoyed by generations.
- Coffee table book: The Franklin Mint Americana 50 Years In The Making. For 50 years, the Franklin Mint has been producing beautiful collectibles now found in millions of homes across the world. It all started in 1964 when founder Joe Segel minted a silver coin honoring the late General Douglas MacArthur, and soon the company was creating collectible coins, commemorative medals, sparkling pendants, decorative Christmas ornaments and other valuable art. The product line then expanded into entertainment, with breathtaking creations like the Civil War chess set, the Star Trek checkers set, a Gone with the Wind collectors plate series, porcelain sculptures, ceramic dolls, jewel-studded knives, die-cast vehicles and more. Take a stroll down memory lane with this beautifully illustrated coffee-table book celebrating the first 50 years of the Franklin Mint! 11 inches by 14 inches, 160 pages, Hardcover.
Wine Merchants: At Franklin Mint Wine Merchants, they scour the globe to find the best values that they can deliver to your door. The Franklin Mint Wine Club is the best way to benefit from this effort by securing a regular supply of guaranteed-stunning wines at savings of 25% or more on every bottle. Christmas Ornament: Representing 50 years of quality, integrity, and creativity, the Franklin Mint Christmas Ornament series is an annual collector’s item. Designed and manufactured in the United States, all four ornaments capture the holiday spirit. The iconic Franklin Mint logo identifies the commitment and history of a classic American brand. Each Limited Edition ornament is also marked with the year- 2014 so you can build your collection for years to come. With only 200 made of each style, your family is able to cherish this unique keepsake and continue the tradition that is a Franklin Mint Christmas. Board games: Franklin Mint has a variety of board games available this holiday season including everyone’s favorite Double 6 Black Dominoes with White Dots which now comes in a wooden box for easy, quality storage. Dominoes, originally made from ivory or bone, are descendants of dice. There is a wide array of games you can play with domino pieces, such as Draw Dominos, Mexican Train, Five-up, Matador, and Forty-Two just name a few.
TerraCycle is a company that specializes in finding innovative ways to make non-recyclable waste into new products in order to keep trash out of landfills.
Retired United States Postal Service mail bags have been transformed into messenger bags, iPad/tablet cases and coin pouches. Each bag/case is individually stitched together, giving each one its own unique design.
In addition, recycled nylon tent material has been made into a designer rag rug, beautifully woven with a rustic look. We have used the same tent material to create eco-friendly and fashionable bracelets in a responsible partnership with a rural village in Guatemala. These products are great for eco-friendly shoppers, and for those looking for something unusual to catch the eye, these products definitely stand out from the rest.
Deco-plate is the world’s first company to launch a line of decorative plates with custom images, which are microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, oven-safe and free of formaldehyde, which is present in melamine. Deco-Plate combines state-of-the-art digital imaging with a revolutionary new plastic resin technology called ThermoSAF, to create the world’s first on-demand customized dinnerware.
Deco-Plate’s product is the result of years of research and development by leaders in the digital printing and thermoset resin industry. The material used to mold the products is approved for food contact by the U.S. FDA and by the European Union. All of the dyes used to decorate the products are the highest quality available, and all of the components used in the manufacturing process are 100% manufactured in the U.S.A. The final product decoration is also performed in the U.S.A.
Includes four BPA-free pacifiers (sold in two 2-packs)
• Decorated with fun, seasonal designs, these pacifiers will help keep your little one calm during the year’s most joyous festivities
• Four BPA-free pacifiers
• Curved shield allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on baby’s face
• MAM Ultra Soft Silicone Nipple stays comfortably in baby’s mouth due to the anti-slip texture
• Symmetrical nipple ideal for baby’s jaw development
• Textured surface and multiple small openings on the pacifier shield allow air to circulate and baby’s skin to breathe
• Storage case is reusable and can be used in the microwave to sterilize pacifiers
Recommended retail: $9.99 (four pacifiers sold as 2, 2 packs)
(Available in boy holiday and girl holiday themed packages)
Single holiday pacifiers will be available at Target stores (1pk for $3).
MEALTIMES JUST BECAME VOGUE! SILIKIDS SAFE, MODERN SILICONE FEEDING ACCESSORIES FOR KIDS COMBINE FUNCTION WITH HIGH DESIGN
Silikids, Inc. is the first mom-founded brand which focuses on creating children’s products that are toxin-free, hypoallergenic and made entirely out of silicone, debuts their 2015 collection.
Siliskin® Straw Top, a universal silicone top that fits over most standard size cups. Just add a straw and you are all set, no more messy spills. Mom and dad will love this fun straw top for their drinks too! $8.95 (3-pack/3 straw tops in Fresh, Haze and Graze).
Silispoon-Ideal for young children starting to eat solid foods. This fun spoon features a textured handle to stimulate a tactile experience and wide spatula-style head to make it easy to scoop up food and encourage independent eating habits. $9.95 (2-pack with Graze and Haze spoons).
Siliskin® Bag-These translucent silicone sandwich/snack bags make it easy to see what’s inside and the embedded closure help to keep the bag sealed shut. $11.95 (available in 2-pack in Spice and Clear).
Siliskin® Sippy Top-offers a new thicker band design for added shock absorption and added stretch for even easier placement over the top of a glass. Add to a Siliskin® Glass or a glass of your choice to make it an instant sippy. $9.95 (available in 2-pack with tops in 2 colors: Fresh and H2O).
Siliskin® Glass Sippy 8 oz., Silikids stylish sippy cup is where the Siliskin® Glass and Siliskin® Sippy Top come together as one. It now features an improved extra shock absorbent design. $12.95 (available in Tart).
The Silikids collection is available at specialty juvenile products stores nationwide including Giggle, Sprout San Francisco, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and online at www.silikids.com and www.diapers.com.
Watch the Silikids video here: http://youtu.be/3YCIoEfqrms.
JOCO Cups are quickly taking the country by storm. The sleek, trendy look and sustainable nature of this reusable glass coffee/tea cup makes it a must-have stocking-stuffer for friends and family, students, teachers and children.
The product is made of glass to maintain the flavor of your hot drink and features a thermal silicone sleeve, so your drink stays hot (and protected) but doesn’t burn your fingers. Also, the splash safe, silicone lid makes sure you’re drinking your hot coffee (not wearing it!).
Here you can find additional information including pictures, specially-made holiday drink recipes and an infographic!
all Holiday Stain Report
Heading into the heaviest cooking and baking time of the year, you spend your time worrying about over cooking casseroles and undercooking holiday turkeys. That being said ‘all laundry’ recognizes that with all of this time in the kitchen and at the dinner table it is primetime for tough holiday stains.
According to the ‘all Holiday Stain Report:
- Grease and oil top the list of food stains during the holiday season. Making holiday gravy a major culprit.
- With lasagna and meatballs being very prevalent winter dishes, tomato-based sauces and condiments are some of the most frequent and toughest food stains. Spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, tomato sauce and ketchup are the worst offenders.
- When it comes to baking, a majority of people experience stains from snack bars, baked goods and sweets.
However, all laundry has this covered because when it comes to the difficulty of removal and their frequency, both are generally low. To help families with one less thing to worry about this holiday season, try ‘all laundry’s full line of tough cleaning products and combat holiday stains including the all Mighty Pacs Stainlifters.