Many generations have grown up playing with 3D viewers, looking at pictures of national monuments or stills from your favorite movies. What was missing from those pictures? You! That was the idea of Image3D’s founder, Rich Dubnow, when he left his job as head 3D photographer for View-Master to start Image3D.
Image3D allows customers to make 3D viewers—called the RetroViewer—and custom photo reels from their own digital photos. Most people give them as gifts for friends and family, but many also use them as a way to save pictures of family vacations or show the kids growing up.
How it works: Customers use Image3D’s Reel Builder website to create and edit custom photo reels from their own digital pictures, then they receive their own RetroViewer and photo reel in the mail a few days later. A viewer and reel set retails for $29.95.
Here are a few ideas for how you can make use of this product this holiday season—you might find the RetroViewer to be the perfect gift for that one special person on your holiday shopping list:
- Viewers and reels make for a unique gift for family and friends that is sure to make everyone smile—at an affordable price.
- A fun way to keep in touch with those you can’t see for the holidays.
- A great stocking stuffer for parents or grandparents.
- Sure to please the family shutterbug or retrophile!
- Change up the picture postcard with something unique and fun that everyone will enjoy receiving.
- A little thoughtful and romantic holiday surprise for that special someone.
StoryWorth is a perfect gift for anyone in your family (especially grandma/grandpa or the great grandparents etc.) or as a stocking stuffer or for those seeking gifts that are truly memorable.
Recording family stories is a wonderful gift for the entire family, but many families don’t know where to start. StoryWorth helps families record their stories through weekly emails with questions you’ve never thought to ask. For a flat price of $79, gift recipients receive:
A full year of story prompts: One year of weekly emails with unique questions about their life, such as“What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever seen?” or “Have you ever pulled a great prank?”
A private account on StoryWorth.com: Privacy is StoryWorth’s number one priority for their users. All the stories are securely stored on the family’s private StoryWorth account, where they can be easily shared with additional family members, if desired.
A beautiful hardcover book: After a year, StoryWorth’s team will create a beautifully bound hardcover book containing all the stories shared within the past year. This makes a great gift and keepsake which the family will cherish for generations.
Visuals of StoryWorth’s Books: CLICK HERE
For More Information: CLICK HERE
Beer Cap Maps is a product that allows beer connoisseurs and novices alike to collect and display their favorite beers in country and state shaped maps. They also launched a new product Crownhole , a game that mixes Cornhole (Bean Bags Toss) with Quarters.
These are great gifts for men and women and beer lovers. The maps are wonderful home décor and Crownhole can even be a great game for kids using pop bottle caps!
Currently, Beer Cap Maps products include:
MASTERPIX produces images directly on glass that are vibrant, exceptionally clear, and lifelike. The glass used in the product is Corning’s Gorilla® Glass. Gorilla Glass is used as the cover glass on over 4.5 billion mobile devices around the globe. It is a tough, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, thin, easy-to-clean and durable glass that lasts a lifetime. The resulting images don’t need frames and can be mounted on the wall or free standing on a desk or table.
The St. Baldrick’s Foundation online store, where every dollar goes to fund the most promising research for childhood cancer. These items double as “gifts that gives back” allowing your friend, colleague or family member to receive something functional, while knowing the proceeds went back to The St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
Currently, more than $200 million has been raised for childhood cancer research with a majority of funds coming from the organization’s signature head-shaving events that are held all across the U.S. By adding these items to your gift list, you can keep your hair and raise funds in a different way.
• The New Favorite Toy: The St. Baldrick’s Teddy Bear, soft and cute, is your little one’s new favorite cuddle buddy- $16.95
• Gifts for Everyone: The St. Baldrick’s Water Bottle keeps your drinks cold and has a flip-top screw-on lid to clip onto any bag and prevent spills- $12.95
• The Busy Mom: Nantucket Fashion Tote-Fashionable and functional, this tote will help keep you organized and is easy to fold when traveling – $18.95
• Secret Santa : Hot Beverage Tumbler for your colleague or friend to enjoy their favorite coffee or tea while running errands or attending meetings- $15.95
• Stocking Stuffer: Knit Cap is a cozy and fashionable beanie anyone can wear during the cold winter months- $15.95
When you send a beautifully hand-arranged floral gift from Teleflora this holiday, your family and friends will be reminded of you every time they glance at its radiant blooms. To order a bouquet, hand-crafted and delivered by a local florist anywhere in the country, please visit www.teleflora.com.